Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

My sister-in-law blogs very faithfully, and she is good at it! I am always excited to read her thankful Thursday blog. It is encouraging for me to read, and I am sure it's encouraging for others to read as well. So I am going to do my very first Thankful Thursday! Hope yall enjoy as much as I will!

* I am thankful that at this very moment I am looking at my youngest, Brayden, sitting on the floor, as happy as a lark, and playing with toys. I am thankful for this because it is 11:30 on a Thursday and I am at HOME watching this. :)

* I am thankful that my oldest, Noah, is a little sponge. I do love to teach, and he makes it so fun for me because he is such an eager learner!

* I am thankful that my hubby is a good listener, and that he brought me some beautiful flowers home yesterday. :)

* I am thankful for the Lord placing us in a community of believers at Gospel Community Church where we are encouraged, loved on, and challenged spiritually.

* I am thankful for grace. Without the Grace of God, I truly don't know what life would be like, because let me tell you, "life under the sun" is TOUGH! But the joy of my salvation trumps ALL!!

* I am thankful for what the Lord is teaching me now. I am so full of sin, but through the process of sanctification, I can repent of these sins, and then learn and grow from them.

* I thankful for the fresh bag of multi-grain chips that were in the pantry and the hummus that I enjoyed along with them. :)

There is so much more that I could write about, and I encourage each of you to focus on your blessings during times of trouble. We can ALL find something to be thankful for. The Lord is good...always. I hope this finds you well on this Thursday!

No comments: