Friday, July 22, 2011

Ready for Vacation!!!



It has been since our honeymoon that we have been on a vacation...and I am ready to get away with my hubby and little boy! We are going to Gulf Shores with some friends of ours, and I am hoping for a relaxing fun-filled week before we get back in the swing of school. Cory is at Mission-Fuge with his youth this week, and I am REALLY missing him, so it will make next week all the better to have him back with us!


I cannot believe how fast this summer has gone by! Lots to be thankful for from this summer...
1. half of my pregnancy with our our 2nd sweet son has taken place
2. moved into our house in Ball- which we LOVE
3. got to spend some good quality time with Noah- able to teach him, and he has learned so much! He is getting to be such a big boy!
4. Cory getting a teaching position for the fall at Grant high school.
The Lord is so faithful, and I love watching and being a part of this!

I'm going to try and upload a few pics to update yall....this is where I get frustrated with blogging because the pics never are where I want them or how I want them. Hope they turn out ok!



No comments: