Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Past Year in a Nutshell...
















After talking to my Sister-in-Law, Lindsey, I have finally committed to this blog...I hope! It just got a little overwhelming since I haven't really posted anything since January of 2009! I mean how do you re-cap 2 years of life! So this post is for trying to do that. These past two years have been two great years in my life that really can't be put into words, but I will sure try and describe them for you.

Well in the last post I wrote, which really wasn't 2 years ago, I talked about the fact that I got married in May of 2009 to Cory Chandler (hence the last name no longer being Morrow). I have thoroughly enjoyed being his wife for the past year and a half. He is an incredible husband who should get an award for putting up with me and my stubbornness :) The Lord sure knew what he was doing when he brought him to me all the way from North Carolina, and I cannot imagine life without him.

Since we have been married, Cory has been the Head Advisor of English Village at Louisiana College. That is a guy's dorm, so yes I have been surrounded by about 75 guys in our 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment. But I am not complaining, because the Lord provided for us a great place to live. Cory is also the youth minister at FBC Lecompte. It has been neat to serve at a place where my father and mother were when I was a tiny little baby. I am still teaching. I am going on my 4th year now at South Grant Elementary. 6th grade is what I teach and I love it. I have the greatest co-workers and students that make my job easy.

As I am typing this, I am watching my six month old try to crawl...yep that's right, we have a 6 month old! On May 25, 2010, Noah Lee Chandler was born into our family! All 9 lbs. 7 oz. and 23 in. of him! (I was a BIG MAMA!!) Needless to say, it was a great 1 year anniversary present for Cory and me! :) He has blessed our cotton socks off, as my mother would say. I honestly did not know it was possible to love this much. Cory and I have very much enjoyed having a son, and he has made it easy for us for sure!

So that's pretty much it! the highlights of the past two years.Thank you Lord for the sweet blessing in my life! Now the next post will be a lil more recent and up to date...I promise!

Hope you enjoy some of the pictures from over the past two years! (They aren't in order...couldn't figure out how to fix that.)

No comments: